Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s Microsoft Researcher Recognition Program leaderboard! Thank you to everyone for your hard work and continued partnership to secure customers.
The top three researchers of the 2022 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: goodbyeselene, Jarvis_1oop, and kap0k! Check out the full list of researchers recognized this quarter here.
Congratulations to the top Azure researchers this quarter: goodbyeselene, Anonymous, and Suresh Chelladurai!
Congratulations to the top Office researchers this quarter: zcgonvh, anonymous, adrian ivascu, Anonymous, nxhoang99, Pham Van Khanh, and Q5Ca!
Congratulations to the top Windows researchers this quarter: Jarvis_1oop, kap0k, and b2ahex!
This 2022 Q4 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between October 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022
- Submitted between July 1, 2022, and September 30, 2022 (last program period), but assessed after October 1, 2022.
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2022-10: MSRC 2022 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2022-07: MSRC 2022 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2022-04: MSRC 2022 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2022-02: MSRC 2021 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-10: MSRC 2021 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the awesome work and we look forward to seeing you next quarter!
Madeline Eckert, MSRC